These ADA Compliant, multipurpose push button switches cover a wide range of applications both indoors and outdoors. They’re called Stopper Stations. They incorporate a unique, patented design that helps dramatically to stop accidental activation. A number of standard models are available or we can create custom units to meet your needs exactly. You have your choice of any of five universal shell colors, several button styles, standard or custom wording and language.
- Interchangeable or replaceable N.O. or N.C., SPST gold-plated contact blocks rated for 6 amps @ 600 VAC or 1 amp @ 250 VDC.
- Standard switch includes one N.O. and one N.C. contact. Holds up to three sets of isolated contacts.
- Two (2) Form "C" contacts, DPDT, rated 10 amps @ 125/250 VAC, 1/2 HP, 6 amps @ 30 VDC.
- Switch rating 10 amps @ 240 VAC resistive and has a timer range: 2 - 60 seconds (± 15%).
- Indoor use only. Not recommended for outdoor/water applications, temperature range of button 15º to 120ºF (-9º to +49ºC).
- Timer life of over 1,000,000 operations.
- Pneumatic adjustable timer opens or closes a circuit and has a timed delay before reset. No electricity to operate.
- Ideal for security applications.
- 1 Form Z, 1 N.O. and 1 N.C. contact.
|STI Buttons and Switches Attributes|