STI-1150 STI Stopper II with Horn Flush Mount - Clear
Click Image for Gallery
- Cover is UV-stabilized.
- Designed for outdoor use.
- Lifetime guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use (one year on electro mechanical and electronic components).
- 95 or 105 dB self-contained alarm. Complete with battery.
- STI-1150 is for flush mount pull stations (surface - see STI-1155).
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Fits virtually all manual pull stations (see Technical Data Sheet for dimensions).
- Note: End user must verify the alarm and battery function every six months and replace battery annually or as required.